04. Walking an Instinctual Pregnancy + The Gifts it Brings
In this solo episode, I talk about my feelings on the role of a mother-led, autonomous, instinctual pregnancy. I talk about:
- An instinctual pregnancy as initiation into mother-power
- How modern birth culture infantilizes mothers, de-sacralizes the experience, and decenters their intuitive knowing
- When there’s birth trauma
- External vs. developing internal knowing
- What happens when a woman knows pregnancy birth and motherhood in this way?
Do you have a story of following your wild instincts, finding your power, freeing yourself? Reach out at email@example.com