I serve women and families choosing non-medical at home outside the system, in Austin TX, as a birthkeeper.
My current rate is a $2,000 exchange for 3 hour-long prenatal visits (I always bring a meal), and full support during your birth and immediate postpartum. Prenatal visits are for connection, birth visioning, working through fears, and anything else you wish to talk about. You can add $1,000 for additional 24 hours of postpartum support (a $200 discount). This offers 6 weeks of follow-up care and support (once per week for 4 hours).
Current Lending Library
- “Unassisted Childbirth” by Laura Kaplan Shanley
- “Sacred Birthing: Birthing a New Humanity” by Sunni Karll
- “Pelvic Awakening: Connecting to Your Female Center for Healing, Transformation, and Joy” by Bethany Wilde
- “Womb Awakening: Initiatory Wisdom from the Creatrix of All Life” by Seren and Azra Bertrand
- “Cosmic Cradle: Spiritual Dimensions of Life Before Birth” by Elizabeth Carman
I love to bring ancestral, nourishing, whole-foods based meals to new mothers, prioritizing the highest quality meats and raw dairy at the center. I will work with you on meals that sound good to you and fulfill your family’s needs. Postpartum care is customized and can include:
- Drop off nourishing meals and/or herbal products
- Support for filling your freezer in the 3rd trimester
- Cleaning and organizing your home and doing chores
- Ritual + ceremonial: bodywork, yoni steaming set-up, birth portal closing
For ease of pricing, I charge a flat fee of $50/hour for my time spent with you at your home
Beef, Sweet Potato + Veggie Quiche
Einkorn Honey-Chamomile Birthday Cake